MOODY MOODY 36
Visible à CHATHAM (UNITED KINGDOM)
Built by Moody in 1980 designed by Angus Primrose. White GRP hull and white/grey decks with moulded-in non-slip surfaces. Cast iron deep fin keel. Wheel steering to skeg hung rudder. Anodised aluminium toe rails. Stainless steel stanchions, pulpit and pushpit quarters. Walk through transom gate to bathing platform. Stainless steel folding swimming ladder. Self-draining cockpit. Hull was epoxy coated in 2005 as a preventative measure. 2013 Survey report available upon request. Owner has confirmed that all recommendations in the report have been completed
The Moody 36 offers 7 berths in 3 cabins with twin heads compartments. The Moody 36 has approximately 6ft 2in headroom in the saloon. The forward cabin has a V berth with infill to make a double berth. Aft of the forward cabin and to starboard is a heads compartment with marine toilet, pressurised hot and cold water to shower and sink with mirror.
Aft of the heads is the saloon with L shaped dinette to starboard with saloon table, single settee berth and also a single berth to port. Aft of the saloon is the L shaped galley to starboard with Plastimo gas cooker with grill and oven, sink with hot and cold pressurised fresh water. 75 Gallons of fresh water is heated by engine and 240V immersion heater. There is a 12v Fridge and plenty of storage cupboards. Various crockery and cutlery are included in the purchase price.
Opposite the Galley is the Navigation station with a chart table to port with forward facing table, switch panels, stowage and seat at the top of quarter berth which is located in the walkway to aft cabin.
The aft cabin has a large double berth with plenty of stowage and en-suite heads compartment with marine toilet and basin with hot & cold pressurised water.
The boat is upholstered in blue throughout, has patterned curtains to all windows and deck hatches. The saloon has a blue carpet floor and there are carpets in the sleeping cabins. Full 240V shore power system with sockets, immersion heater and battery charger.
- 2 x Bruce anchors with 100ft chain and warp
- Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass
- Blue Sprayhood – new 2009
- Blue Sailcover
- Cockpit dodgers
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- 8 x Mooring warps
- 8 x Fenders
- Winter cradle
- Inflatable dinghy - Avon
- Outboard – Yanmar
- 2 x Cockpit covers
- Shipmate VHF radio
- Echo Sounder + repeater
- Windspeed – Clipper + repeater
- GPS _ Furuno GP32
- Chartplotter - Yeoman
- Radar – Kodan
- Radio/CD Player
- Clock & Barometer
- Navigation lights
- Masthead Tri-Light LED with Anchor Light
- Some charts
- 4 x Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Webbing jackstays
- Radar reflector
- 2 x Harness eyes
- Seago 4 man valise liferaft last serviced 2015
- First Aid Kit
- 2 x Lifebuoy
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps
- Emergency tiller
- Selections of lifejackets and harnesses
- Lee cloths in the saloon berths and quarter berths
Mechanical and Rigging :
Located under cockpit. 1980 Thornycroft marine diesel engine. 35hp. Four cylinder. Fresh water cooled. Shaft drive to fixed three bladed propeller. Rope cutter to shaft. Stainless steel fuel tank of some 50 gallons giving a range of 350 nm. Max speed 7 knots, cruising speed 6 knots. Single lever engine controls. The engine was last serviced in January 2016 by the owner. Through tunnel bowthruster.
4 x 12 110AH volt batteries (1x engine + 3 x domestic) charging from alternator and battery charger via 240v shore power system with ring main and 4 x solar panels, immersion heater and battery charger. 2 x 2Kw Inverter.
- 2 x 12V 110AH batteries charged direct via alternator for main lighting
- 1 x 12V Gel battery in saloon charged by solar panel providing power to navigation instrument panel
- 1 x 110AH battery located in sail locker charge via 2 x solar panels for autopilot and water pump
- 1 x 12V Gel battery located in bow for the bow thruster charged via digital charger connected to main engine battery.
Spars & Sails:
Masthead Bermudan sloop rig with Deck stepped silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Proctor, 1980. Stainless steel standing rigging and running rigging all new in 2015. Roller reefing mainsail and furling genoa. Profurl headsail furling system,
- 2 x Lewmar 52 primary sheet winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 7 mainsail furling winch mounted at the base of the mainsheet
- 2 x Lewmar 8 halyard winches, mast mounted.
- Furling Mainsail, Jeckells, 2013, condition excellent - White
- 130% Furling Jeckells, 2013, condition excellent - White
- Storm Jib, Jeckells 1990, Good - Orange
- LOA : 10.97 m
- Beam : 3.76 m
- Draught : 1.52 m
- Rigging : Sloop
- Keel : Fixed Keel
- Material : Polyester
- Hull : Monohull
- Hull colour : White
- County / District : KENT
- Country : UNITED KINGDOM
Equipment on the boat
- Number of cabins (except saloon) : 3
- Total number of berths : 7
Maintenance / Various
While this information is believed to be accurate, we are not responsible for their accuracy. Non-contractual information. All the above measurements are approximate. Thank you to note that the prices of some boats can be expressed in a currency other than the Euro. In this case, the price in euros is indicative only. To avoid any error, please contact the responsible broker for the sale of the boat.