BAVARIA YACHTS BAVARIA 32 CRUISER
Visible à CHATHAM (UNITED KINGDOM)
“Sea Biscuit” is a 2004 Bavaria 32 Cruiser built to 2005 specification, which is a small family cruiser with wonderfully spacious accommodation. It offers 6 berths in three cabins including the saloon with 2 metre headroom in the saloon. This particular example is being offered for sale with a good inventory of navigation equipment. It has been owned by the current owner since 2008 and is being sold due to a lack of use. It will be lifted, and put ashore to be antifouled, anodes changed, and hull polished in December 2017.
The layout offers up to six berths with two double sleeping cabins separate from the main accommodation. There is full standing headroom and excellent ventilation throughout.
In the forecabin, good sized V berth with stowage under. Opening hatch to deck. Hanging locker. In saloon, two settee berths. Opening hatch to deck. Fixed central table with drop leaf. Chart table with galley opposite. The galley has a two-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven. Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurised water system. 150 litre freshwater capacity. 12V Refrigerator.
A Separate heads compartment is to starboard with marine toilet, shower and washbasin. Wet hanging locker. Aft cabin with double berth. Hanging locker.
- 1 x Anchor with 50m Chain/Warp
- Windlass (electric)
- Infill between Bimini and Sprayhood
- Cockpit table
- Swim platform
- Boarding ladder
- 8 x Fenders
- 8 x Mooring warps
- Compass - Plastimo
- Depth – Raymarine ST60
- Speed/Log - Raymarine ST60
- Windspeed/Direction - Raymarine ST60
- VHF Radio - DSC
- Handheld VHF
- GPS/Chartplotter – Raymarine 435i
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST4000
- Electronic charts
- Navigation lights
- Paper charts
- Fire extinguishers
- Engine room fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- Gas alarm
- Cockpit harness points
- Deck light
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Floating light
- MOB sling
- Emergency tiller
- Bilge pump (manual & electric)
- Radar reflector
Fin keel, spade rudder, wheeled steering.
Title Documents & Tax
Listed below are the documents/or copies of what we have seen on listing this yacht:
- Bill of sale to the current owners
- Bill of sale from the previous owners to the current owner
- Expired British Ships Part 1 Registry Certificate
- VAT Invoice confirming VAT has been paid
- Certificate of Conformity to Recreational Craft Directive and CE Plate
- Builders Certificate
Mechanical and Rigging :
Sails and Spars
A Fractionally rigged sloop. Anodised aluminium mast and boom. Stainless steel standing rigging 2005. Terylene running rigging. In mast reefing mainsail with lazyjacks. Lewmar headsail furling system. All lines led aft to cockpit.
- 2 x Harken 16 self-tailing control line winches.
- 2 x Harken 32 self-tailing sheet winches.
- 1 x Mainsail (Crusader 2008 good condition, last cleaned 2015)
- 1 x Furling Genoa (Crusader 2008 good condition, last cleaned 2015)
- 1 x Cruising chute (Crusader 2006 new)
- 1 x Spare Mainsail (2005 good condition)
- 1 x Spare Genoa (2005 good condition)
Located behind the companionway, is a Volvo MD2020 three-cylinder 18hp diesel engine. Electric start. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Saildrive to two bladed fixed propeller. 90 litre fuel capacity giving approximately 250-mile range at 5 knot cruising speed, Maximum speed under power 6 knots. Single lever control.
Electrical Systems2 x 12-volt batteries (1 x Engine new 2016 + 1 x Domestic, age not known) charging from the engine alternator, 240-volt Shorepower, battery charger, immersion heater, 240-volt ring main with inverter.
- LOA : 9.75 m
- Beam : 3.35 m
- Draught : 1.90 m
- Rigging : Sloop
- Keel : Deep fin keel
- Material : Polyester
- Hull : Monohull
- Hull colour : White
- County / District : KENT
- Country : UNITED KINGDOM
Equipment on the boat
- Number of cabins (except saloon) : 3
- Total number of berths : 6
Maintenance / Various
While this information is believed to be accurate, we are not responsible for their accuracy. Non-contractual information. All the above measurements are approximate. Thank you to note that the prices of some boats can be expressed in a currency other than the Euro. In this case, the price in euros is indicative only. To avoid any error, please contact the responsible broker for the sale of the boat.