SUNSEEKER SUNSEEKER 39 COBRA
Visible à TITCHMARSH (UNITED KINGDOM)
Sunseeker Cobra 39 sports cruiser for sale. 'Miss Magic' is superb throughout! She is powered by twin GM Detroit 8 cylinder diesel engines marinised by Pensinsular (installed new in 1999), producing a total 600 hp, through outdrives. She has been totally refitted in 2014 including engine service, outdrives overhauled, whole interior and cockpit re-trimmed to original specification by Jeckalls of Wroxham including new linings, upholstery, carpets, curtains and cushions. New hull transfers and full polish to hull and superstructure leaves her looking as stunning as her performance! Lying ashore here, not far from our office. Viewing highly recommended. Serious offers considered!
4 berths in 2 cabins comprising of double 'V' berth in forepeak and two berths in saloon. Galley with sink, cooker, etc.
Inventory & Upgrades :
- 240v shore power
- Battery charger
- Hot & cold water supplies
- Seperate heads and shower with new Jabsco toilet
- Electric lighting thoughout the accommodation
- Navman chartplotter
- Demek VHF radio
- Navigation lights
- Bruce anchor and chain
- Various warps and fenders
- Fire extinguishers (automatic in engine compartment)
- Electric Bilge pump
- Lifebelt x 1
Recent Refitting, Upgrades, Servicing, etc
Refit including the following work:-
- Engines serviced
- new starter motors fitted to both engines
- outdrives removed, serviced, cleaned & re-sprayed
- New bellows and gaiters fitted
- New anodes
- New trim sensors
- Gate valves have been serviced throughout the boat
- Port holes were removed and repolished to enable the interior lining to be removed and renewed throughout
- The whole interior and cockpit of boat has been professionally re-trimmed to the original specification by Jeckells of Wroxham including all new linings, upholstery, carpets and curtains throughout. All cockpit seating and associated panels have been re-upholstered.
- Bathing platform has been removed and superficial damage has been repaired
- The hull and superstructure are finished in original white gel coat and these have had a full compound and polish on the hull and superstructure.
- Hull transfers have been renewed.
- New cockpit canopy fitted
- New Jabsco toilet
Construction and Mechanical :
Length: 39 ft
Beam: 10 ft
Draft: 2 ft 1"
Twin engined GM Detroit 'Beast' (marinised by Peninsular), 8 cylinder, 300 hp, diesel through TR outdrives. Engines fitted new in 1999. Engines cooled through heat exchanger. Currently circa 426 engine hours. Cruising speed approx. 20 knots, maximum speed approx. 40 knots.
Designed by Don Shead and built by Sunseeker in 1987. Constructed in GRP. Planing hull, twin outdrives.
- LOA : 11.75 m
- Beam : 3.10 m
- Draught : 0.90 m
- Material : Polyester
- Hull : Monohull
- Hull colour : White
- County / District : TITCHMARSH
- Country : UNITED KINGDOM
Equipment on the boat
- Number of cabins (except saloon) : 2
- Total number of berths : 4
Maintenance / Various
While this information is believed to be accurate, we are not responsible for their accuracy. Non-contractual information. All the above measurements are approximate. Thank you to note that the prices of some boats can be expressed in a currency other than the Euro. In this case, the price in euros is indicative only. To avoid any error, please contact the responsible broker for the sale of the boat.